Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11879
View in linear mode

Subject: "another freakin problem. do they ever end??!" Previous topic | Next topic
Diceman19Feb-07-04 08:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11879, "another freakin problem. do they ever end??!"

background-----question at end. you can skip, i wont be mad..
well, i get my h4 upgrade in the mail. yay! i will be able to see again. well, i go to install it today cuz i am way bored. it says estimated install time, 15 min per side. i say hey no biggie. cant be that hard, undo some screws and plug some stuff up no big deal. i get the trim off, easy. im thinking this is gonna be cake in the park. i start to unscrew the screws holding the headlamp assembly in. hmm. they aint turnin. i looked in there, dur, they are all freakin stripped. the person that changed the lights before me has stripped the freakin screws and i dont have a screwdriver big enough to grip whats left. i bent a flathead screwdriver trying to get it to work. i think, minor hiccup. i spray them with wd40. no go. bent the screw driver even more. put it back together and gave up. snow was falling,my feet were frozen. oh well.

soooooo. any ideas? how do i get those things out. i spent half an hour, and nothin got done. thanks!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

another freakin problem. do they ever end??! [View all] , Diceman19, Feb-07-04 08:32 AM
  RE: another freakin problem. do they ever end??!, ModeratoreclipzGST, Feb-07-04 11:17 AM, #1
RE: another freakin problem. do they ever end??!, Diceman19, Feb-07-04 04:39 PM, #2
      RE: another freakin problem. do they ever end??!, icedout, Feb-08-04 04:31 AM, #3
           RE: another freakin problem. do they ever end??!, BigBald, Feb-08-04 01:05 PM, #4
                RE: another freakin problem. do they ever end??!, HybriDSM, Feb-08-04 04:50 PM, #5

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #11879 Previous topic | Next topic