Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #991
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?" Previous topic | Next topic
Blk95GSJan-12-06 10:14 AM
Member since Jan 22nd 2002
214 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#995, "RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?"
In response to In response to 1
Jan-12-06 10:16 AM by Blk95GS

I'm guessing you want to take songs from a friend's ipod and put them on yours. First make sure your itunes preferences are set to NOT update automatically. Plug in the ipod, move wanted tracks from ipod to Library.
If that doesn't work, you can 'explore' the ipod drive, aka. enable disk use. Copy the "Music" folder to your hard drive, then add that folder to your itunes library. (tracks in the music folder are not the full names so it's impossible to tell what song it is - before it's loaded in itunes)

This is from my limited experience only, there's probably an easier way.

-t

edit: copying the music folder is how I loaded all my songs onto my computer, so I know that method works. good luck

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it? [View all] , Blizare, Jan-12-06 09:39 AM
  RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, Nine5eclipse03, Jan-12-06 10:00 AM, #1
RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, Blizare, Jan-12-06 10:12 AM, #2
RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, Blk95GS, Jan-12-06 10:14 AM #3
      RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-12-06 10:37 AM, #4
           RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, Blizare, Jan-12-06 11:24 AM, #5
                RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, TeamAvenger, Jan-12-06 12:29 PM, #6
                     RE: Who has an IPOD and how do you get songs OFF of it?, scirio, Jan-15-06 09:44 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #991 Previous topic | Next topic