Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamDR1665Mar-23-06 07:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6057, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to In response to 16

Originally posted by 420Adebt
haha. Well I'm not mindless, nor fat, however i am a music lover and I dont watch the show b/c I am one.

Haha. Double post much? B/C I was wondering...

I'm not mindless.
I'm not fat.
I am a music lover.
I don't watch the show because I am one.

Say what?

Like I said earlier i started watching it b/c my cousins best friend is in the top 10.

You started watching this tripe before Christ was born? Jesus, man. I wouldn't even watch it if my own mother was on the show. If any member of my family told me they were going to try out for that shit, I would smack them until they woke up.

Other than that I'd have to agree w/ you on the reality tv, but america loves it and for what reason I dont know.

Rememeber what I said about "fat, lazy," and "mindless?" That's the reason. "Go outside? Do something? Oh man. That's like work'n'stuff. I'm too out of shape for that sort of thing." Then they go see their doctor to get the latest prescription for whatever it's-not-your-fault-you're-fat-have-high-cholesterol-and-can't-get-it-up drug is all the rage.

Here's a thought. If you're too out of shape to go to the gym and don't have the time to eat right, what makes you think you're going to be able to have sex, fatty?

Nonetheless, I am watching it this season b/c of that and I have to admit I am enjoying it. It's like I wait for simon to say something bad everytime, I think that is what I strive for is his comical cutdown remarks.

I would watch the show if the following, understandable, changes were made:

1. Paula Abdul is skinned alive and buried in salt until the end of the season.

2. That other loser, the fat guy, would remain, but only so we could all bear witness to his disintegration at having "Exile" by Slayer blasted through a large set of headphones on repeat for the duration of the season.

3. Two new judges would be installed who would make Simon look like Paula Abdul looks right now.

4. Upon completing a bad song/act, the judges could chose between activating the trap door the idol-wannabe was standing on, having an anvil fall from the sky upon them, or having that classic standard of days gone by, the hook, yank them off stage, where they are thrown into either a Lion's cage or a shark tank. This, of course, would be something you could chose to watch instead of the actual "competition" by pressing A, B, or C on your digital cable remote.

5. Should an act be so awful that even Simon thinks it's bad, any judge could pull out their Loser Weapon and use it at any time - one would have a shotgun, another a flame thrower, and the third would be a deadly assassin robot with chainsaws for arms.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

who was voted off of american idol tonight? [View all] , 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 04:31 PM
  RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, BDTalon, Mar-22-06 04:41 PM, #1
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 04:43 PM, #2
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 04:48 PM, #3
      RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, dsmmyth, Mar-22-06 05:22 PM, #4
           RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 05:28 PM, #5
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, djtrickee, Mar-22-06 05:34 PM, #6
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Talontaxi, Mar-22-06 06:28 PM, #7
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, dsmmyth, Mar-22-06 06:37 PM, #8
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 07:17 PM, #9
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, sonikbewm, Mar-22-06 08:07 PM, #10
                               RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 08:19 PM, #11
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Diceman19, Mar-22-06 08:41 PM, #12
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-23-06 04:32 AM, #14
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 04:41 AM, #15
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Keith2172, Mar-23-06 04:57 AM, #17
                               RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Diceman19, Mar-23-06 07:33 AM, #18
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Moderatormicyek, Mar-23-06 01:28 AM, #13
      RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 04:43 AM, #16
           RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-23-06 07:36 AM #19
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 12:35 PM, #20
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, djtrickee, Mar-23-06 12:55 PM, #21
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Moderatormicyek, Mar-23-06 02:36 PM, #22
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-24-06 09:57 AM, #23

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998 Previous topic | Next topic