Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998
View in linear mode

Subject: "who was voted off of american idol tonight?" Previous topic | Next topic
420AdebtMar-22-06 04:31 PM
Member since Jun 20th 2005
257 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5998, "who was voted off of american idol tonight?"

I missed it tonight b/c of bible study, can someone tell me who was voted off thanks?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, BDTalon, Mar-22-06 04:41 PM, #1
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 04:43 PM, #2
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 04:48 PM, #3
      RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, dsmmyth, Mar-22-06 05:22 PM, #4
           RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 05:28 PM, #5
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, djtrickee, Mar-22-06 05:34 PM, #6
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Talontaxi, Mar-22-06 06:28 PM, #7
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, dsmmyth, Mar-22-06 06:37 PM, #8
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 07:17 PM, #9
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, sonikbewm, Mar-22-06 08:07 PM, #10
                               RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-22-06 08:19 PM, #11
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Diceman19, Mar-22-06 08:41 PM, #12
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-23-06 04:32 AM, #14
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 04:41 AM, #15
                          RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Keith2172, Mar-23-06 04:57 AM, #17
                               RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Diceman19, Mar-23-06 07:33 AM, #18
RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Moderatormicyek, Mar-23-06 01:28 AM, #13
      RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 04:43 AM, #16
           RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-23-06 07:36 AM, #19
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, 420Adebt, Mar-23-06 12:35 PM, #20
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, djtrickee, Mar-23-06 12:55 PM, #21
                RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, Moderatormicyek, Mar-23-06 02:36 PM, #22
                     RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?, TeamDR1665, Mar-24-06 09:57 AM, #23

BDTalonMar-22-06 04:41 PM
Member since Jun 08th 2005
153 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6003, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 0
Mar-22-06 04:42 PM by BDTalon

haha,it was the kid who looked like..

Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
AAHHHHHH it's the Bomex table top and bench deluxe! Get the holy wrench we need to purify..

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

420AdebtMar-22-06 04:43 PM
257 posts,
#6004, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 1

kevin? haha hes goofy thanks

420AdebtMar-22-06 04:48 PM
257 posts,
#6005, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 2

Well since I am a 2gnt member, I am asking everyone who votes on american idol to vote for Elliott Yamin.. he is like my cousins best friend in Richmond,VA. I know Pickler is hot but she is dumb as hell, which is my dream girl haha. but elliott is cool, so vote Elliot Yamin thanks

dsmmythMar-22-06 05:22 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6010, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 420Adebt
I know Pickler is hot but she is dumb as hell, which is my dream girl

Lol. Send her some pickles.

And isn't there a site for American Idol?

Like idolonfox.com or something?

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

420AdebtMar-22-06 05:28 PM
257 posts,
#6011, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 4

yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

djtrickeeMar-22-06 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#6012, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 5

yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

The real question is...

who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TalontaxiMar-22-06 06:28 PM
Member since Jul 14th 2004
201 posts,
#6018, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by 420Adebt yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.
The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

I honestly think that would be better than most of the other crap on tv. I say do it.

dsmmythMar-22-06 06:37 PM
Member since Aug 24th 2004
1178 posts,
#6023, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by 420Adebt yeah or americanidol.com and it will relink you to that one.. but the website didnt say who was voted off yet b/c CA hasnt seen the show since they are 3 hours behind.. I'll send her some pickles, she's fly.. I'd bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.
The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.

Gross, I'm going to pass, LOL.

1998 Eclipse GS

GS-T Axleback|CAI|OBX 4-1 Header|AF/X UDP|

Originally posted by Kaoz78
Did you happen to look at the post date of this topic? I didn't think so there Jesus. Way to raise Lazarus, buddy.

420AdebtMar-22-06 07:17 PM
257 posts,
#6024, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 8

well this is the first season of it that I've watched. and I'm basically watching it b/c of my cousins boy Elliott, I think its pretty neat, small world kinda thing. And I have to say that I enjoy watching it. Its one of the 4 tv shows I watch. xfiles, conan, and of course fresh prince

sonikbewmMar-22-06 08:07 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2001
4011 posts,
#6027, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 9

Unfortunately, I've been watching every episode of it this season. Pickler is damn hot! And I have been voting for Elliot because that fool can sing pretty good.

Jason
'11 Ford Mustang GT/CS
'11 Ford Mustang V6 6-Speed (SOLD)
'04 Nissan 350z Touring (SOLD)
'95 Turbo Eclipse GS (SOLD and will be missed)
'90 Talon TSi AWD (SOLD)

420AdebtMar-22-06 08:19 PM
257 posts,
#6028, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 10

hell yeah he can.. I've been voting for him too... I was hoping pickler would be eliminated early so she'd be sad and go back home to NC where I was going to drive down and put the mack down on her, but now I have no chance haha.. I'm kidding, I never stood one anyway. but yeah keep voting for Elliott, it'd be really neat if he wins.

Diceman19Mar-22-06 08:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#6030, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

not i, my girl loves it though. waste of time IMO.

TeamDR1665Mar-23-06 04:32 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6041, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 6

Thank God for deej.

American Idol is the biggest slap in the face to music lovers of all time. It is the recording industry grooming some foolish dreamer, while whipping the mindless sheep of America who have nothing better to do than sit on their fat, lazy, asses and let the media spoon feed them pop culture in half hour doses into a frenzy, so that, when the completely fabricated album hits the shelf, you simpletons will buy that shit up like hot cakes.

Fuck American Idol. Fuck Survivor. Fuck all that "reality" TV bullshit. deej for president.

/soap box

420AdebtMar-23-06 04:41 AM
257 posts,
#6043, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by djtrickee The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.
Thank God for deej. American Idol is the biggest slap in the face to music lovers of all time. It is the recording industry grooming some foolish dreamer, while whipping the mindless sheep of America who have nothing better to do than sit on their fat, lazy, asses and let the media spoon feed them pop culture in half hour doses into a frenzy, so that, when the completely fabricated album hits the shelf, you simpletons will buy that shit up like hot cakes. Fuck American Idol. Fuck Survivor. Fuck all that "reality" TV bullshit. deej for president. /soap box

haha. Well I'm not mindless, nor fat, however i am a music lover and I dont watch the show b/c I am one. Like I said earlier i started watching it b/c my cousins best friend is in the top 10. Other than that I'd have to agree w/ you on the reality tv, but america loves it and for what reason I dont know. Maybe we bore too easily. Nonetheless, I am watching it this season b/c of that and I have to admit I am enjoying it. It's like I wait for simon to say something bad everytime, I think that is what I strive for is his comical cutdown remarks.

Keith2172Mar-23-06 04:57 AM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
#6046, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by djtrickee The real question is... who the hell watches that crap anyway. I will take 3 dumps tomorrow and video it. then you can vote which one is best.
Thank God for deej. American Idol is the biggest slap in the face to music lovers of all time. It is the recording industry grooming some foolish dreamer, while whipping the mindless sheep of America who have nothing better to do than sit on their fat, lazy, asses and let the media spoon feed them pop culture in half hour doses into a frenzy, so that, when the completely fabricated album hits the shelf, you simpletons will buy that shit up like hot cakes. Fuck American Idol. Fuck Survivor. Fuck all that "reality" TV bullshit. deej for president. /soap box

The only thing contrary I have to say to this is, can anyone name the last American Idols? Didn't think you could, cause nobody remembers them, and the ones that do remember won't buy their cd's cause it's crap anyways.

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Diceman19Mar-23-06 07:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#6056, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by Keith2172
The only thing contrary I have to say to this is, can anyone name the last American Idols? Didn't think you could, cause nobody remembers them, and the ones that do remember won't buy their cd's cause it's crap anyways.

i remember kelly clarkson, but that is because my woman liked her for a short while. notice the proof of your statement in my words.

ModeratormicyekMar-23-06 01:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#6033, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by BDTalon
haha,it was the kid who looked like..

I'm old school

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

420AdebtMar-23-06 04:43 AM
257 posts,
#6044, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 13

haha. Well I'm not mindless, nor fat, however i am a music lover and I dont watch the show b/c I am one. Like I said earlier i started watching it b/c my cousins best friend is in the top 10. Other than that I'd have to agree w/ you on the reality tv, but america loves it and for what reason I dont know. Maybe we bore too easily. Nonetheless, I am watching it this season b/c of that and I have to admit I am enjoying it. It's like I wait for simon to say something bad everytime, I think that is what I strive for is his comical cutdown remarks.

TeamDR1665Mar-23-06 07:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6057, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 16

haha. Well I'm not mindless, nor fat, however i am a music lover and I dont watch the show b/c I am one.

Haha. Double post much? B/C I was wondering...

I'm not mindless.
I'm not fat.
I am a music lover.
I don't watch the show because I am one.

Say what?

Like I said earlier i started watching it b/c my cousins best friend is in the top 10.

You started watching this tripe before Christ was born? Jesus, man. I wouldn't even watch it if my own mother was on the show. If any member of my family told me they were going to try out for that shit, I would smack them until they woke up.

Other than that I'd have to agree w/ you on the reality tv, but america loves it and for what reason I dont know.

Rememeber what I said about "fat, lazy," and "mindless?" That's the reason. "Go outside? Do something? Oh man. That's like work'n'stuff. I'm too out of shape for that sort of thing." Then they go see their doctor to get the latest prescription for whatever it's-not-your-fault-you're-fat-have-high-cholesterol-and-can't-get-it-up drug is all the rage.

Here's a thought. If you're too out of shape to go to the gym and don't have the time to eat right, what makes you think you're going to be able to have sex, fatty?

Nonetheless, I am watching it this season b/c of that and I have to admit I am enjoying it. It's like I wait for simon to say something bad everytime, I think that is what I strive for is his comical cutdown remarks.

I would watch the show if the following, understandable, changes were made:

1. Paula Abdul is skinned alive and buried in salt until the end of the season.

2. That other loser, the fat guy, would remain, but only so we could all bear witness to his disintegration at having "Exile" by Slayer blasted through a large set of headphones on repeat for the duration of the season.

3. Two new judges would be installed who would make Simon look like Paula Abdul looks right now.

4. Upon completing a bad song/act, the judges could chose between activating the trap door the idol-wannabe was standing on, having an anvil fall from the sky upon them, or having that classic standard of days gone by, the hook, yank them off stage, where they are thrown into either a Lion's cage or a shark tank. This, of course, would be something you could chose to watch instead of the actual "competition" by pressing A, B, or C on your digital cable remote.

5. Should an act be so awful that even Simon thinks it's bad, any judge could pull out their Loser Weapon and use it at any time - one would have a shotgun, another a flame thrower, and the third would be a deadly assassin robot with chainsaws for arms.

I don't think that's too much to ask.

420AdebtMar-23-06 12:35 PM
257 posts,
#6074, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 19

damn you basically just destroyed me haha. I was just saying I didnt watch it b/c I am a music lover. But that's your opinion on it. I would have agreed 100% with ya last year or whenever the hell it first came on. But I think its funny to watch in a way. but yeah, nice reply, I had a good laugh, you totally ripped me one

djtrickeeMar-23-06 12:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#6075, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 20

damn you basically just destroyed me haha. I was just saying I didnt watch it b/c I am a music lover. But that's your opinion on it. I would have agreed 100% with ya last year or whenever the hell it first came on. But I think its funny to watch in a way. but yeah, nice reply, I had a good laugh, you totally ripped me one

Better get used to it, Gil.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

ModeratormicyekMar-23-06 02:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#6079, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 19

would watch the show if the following, understandable, changes were made: 1. Paula Abdul is skinned alive and buried in salt until the end of the season. 2. That other loser, the fat guy, would remain, but only so we could all bear witness to his disintegration at having "Exile" by Slayer blasted through a large set of headphones on repeat for the duration of the season. 3. Two new judges would be installed who would make Simon look like Paula Abdul looks right now. 4. Upon completing a bad song/act, the judges could chose between activating the trap door the idol-wannabe was standing on, having an anvil fall from the sky upon them, or having that classic standard of days gone by, the hook, yank them off stage, where they are thrown into either a Lion's cage or a shark tank. This, of course, would be something you could chose to watch instead of the actual "competition" by pressing A, B, or C on your digital cable remote. 5. Should an act be so awful that even Simon thinks it's bad, any judge could pull out their Loser Weapon and use it at any time - one would have a shotgun, another a flame thrower, and the third would be a deadly assassin robot with chainsaws for arms. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Time to un-pimp zee Idol

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

TeamDR1665Mar-24-06 09:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#6140, "RE: who was voted off of american idol tonight?"
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by micyek
Time to un-pimp zee Idol

GREAT IDEA! When they suck (which is every time), they drop a new GTI on them. I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing mindless MTV-styled, Real World wannabe twats getting crushed alive by a German hatchbacks.

That's a great idea, Kent. You win.

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #5998 Previous topic | Next topic