Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #40554
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Lame Honda owners..." Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuJun-30-09 02:02 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#40583, "RE: Lame Honda owners..."
In response to In response to 4

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
I had a couple 4 door 3rd gen Integra GSR's. I enjoyed them because they were quick and handled surprisingly well. It always seemed like EVERY other honda idiot wanted to race me. The biggest honda owner fail I ever had the opportunity to teach a lesson to was pure awesome. I was driving the vintage Porsche 914 home one day and I ended up being lined up next to some 16-18 year old in an EF civic (late 80's super boxy body) Well the Porsche had a vacuum line that was leaking causing it to hunt at idle, making it sound like the car is revving. The dumbass kid must have thought I was challenging him (I didn't even know he was there) and took off as hard as that poor car could, banging the rev limiter EVERY shift. All of a sudden the dumbass starts hanging out of the window Ace Venturra style screaming, "I beat a porsche! I beat a porsche!" He must have been screaming it as loud as humanly possible because I could actually hear it over the sound of the Porsche. I decided right then that I was gonna have fun with this kid I proceded to acclerate and catch up to the kid who sudddenly realized that I was chasing him down. He managed to muster every single squirrel under the hood and floored it, sounding like a swarm of pissed off bees. Now the street we were on stops at a T forcing you to turn left or right, I was in the left lane and I needed to go right and the honda was in the right lane. The fun of a Porsche 914 isn't that it has any amazing accelerartion, but that you don't have to slow down to turn. Once honda boy suddenly realized that he was going to have to turn VERY soon he stomped on the brakes sooo hard that the car would have flipped over forwards if it could. I proceded to downshift and tap the brakes to give the front end a little extra bite as I proceeded to pass the guy and make the corner at 50+ MPH. I was a good 500+ yards up the hill by the time that kid finished crawling around the turn.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lame Honda owners... [View all] , bzoss, Jun-27-09 02:45 PM
  RE: Lame Honda owners..., DanKid, Jun-28-09 04:34 AM, #1
RE: Lame Honda owners..., bzoss, Jun-28-09 08:11 AM, #2
RE: Lame Honda owners..., DSM-ZERO, Jun-28-09 08:13 AM, #3
RE: Lame Honda owners..., RoninEclipse2G, Jun-29-09 03:17 PM, #4
      RE: Lame Honda owners..., dalesmitsu, Jun-30-09 02:02 AM #7
RE: Lame Honda owners..., TeamDR1665, Jun-29-09 07:06 PM, #5
      RE: Lame Honda owners..., Moderator992gnt, Jun-29-09 08:34 PM, #6
      RE: Lame Honda owners..., RoninEclipse2G, Jul-01-09 03:17 PM, #11
RE: Lame Honda owners..., shuwa29, Jun-30-09 01:42 PM, #8
RE: Lame Honda owners..., Fallen4ng31, Jun-30-09 07:10 PM, #9