Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7206
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: OMFG watch this Supra" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekApr-11-06 01:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7399, "RE: OMFG watch this Supra"
In response to In response to 28

sorry to have derailed this thread but I got an email from this wang

"Thank you for your interest regarding my 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 6 Spd 39K miles.is like new. Im the original owner. Everything on the car is stock from the factory!!! No aftermarket upgrades. The vehicle was garage kept and every single maintenance record is available.Every and I mean every mileage or monthly maintenance was done by a Certified Toyota mechanic.

I have canceled the auction because I had to many offers for it and I was geting more and more confused as I do not know who is who....so now I will wait for the buyer.So please be honnest with me and tell me if you realy are interested.

My wife was recently promoted so we had to move in London,UK. We brought the car with us, wanting to register it here, but I couldn't because in order to get it registered here it will need serious engine modifications to comply with the EU emission standards. The car is bought from US and is made for US market. So that is why I preffer to sell it quick now and get rid of it while I still can, because time is running and I can't keep it like that, there is a deadline term when I must pay the import tax, so I can't afford to lose time and I prefer to make some money while I still can.

But that wont be a problem because will be shipped from here with Lufthansa Air Cargo and it will take 4-5 days to arrive to your address.

The shipping is free for you.The price of my car is 5,200.00 usd.

From the beginig you have to know that for the payment I request ONLY secure pay,I prefer the payment will be done through ebay. I have to let you know that I want the payment prior shipping since I will shipp it in the same day or next day the payment is complete.Also you have nothing to worry about because this deal will be done ONLY VIA SECURE WAY .The most important thing in all my activity here is that I am affiliated at eBay, I have a a purchase protection account for US$10000 and i a ssume you know what this means.In case we will close this deal,you are protected by ebay. How you are protected by ebay?, well ,in case you will not receive the car as i described to you, ebay will refund you with 100% from the whole amount which you paid to me. But this won't be the case.One conclusion, you are protected. Let me know if you want to buy it, so we can close the deal asap with ebay protection for your money. If you decide to go further let me know
asap and When i have all the information provided by you(full name,ebay ID and shipping address), i will gonna contact ebay and they will gonna handle the financial transaction for me.

Thank you

Boy it sure is swell of him to ship a $24K car from London all for $5,200

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

OMFG watch this Supra [View all] , 420a-Tnthewerks, Apr-08-06 09:22 PM
  RE: OMFG watch this Supra, 96rs-t, Apr-08-06 09:27 PM, #1
RE: OMFG watch this Supra, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-08-06 10:06 PM, #2
      RE: OMFG watch this Supra, DarkEclips96, Apr-09-06 05:09 AM, #3
           RE: OMFG watch this Supra, DanKid, Apr-09-06 05:25 AM, #4
                RE: OMFG watch this Supra, boosted60trimrst, Apr-09-06 06:16 AM, #5
                     RE: OMFG watch this Supra, boosted60trimrst, Apr-09-06 06:18 AM, #6
                          RE: OMFG watch this Supra, CarbonFiberRST, Apr-09-06 06:51 AM, #7
                               RE: OMFG watch this Supra, BumpinTalon, Apr-09-06 07:42 AM, #8
                                    RE: OMFG watch this Supra, EclipseSix, Apr-09-06 07:52 AM, #9
                                         RE: OMFG watch this Supra, saikou, Apr-09-06 08:06 AM, #10
                                              RE: OMFG watch this Supra, edxmon, Apr-09-06 11:47 AM, #11
                                                   RE: OMFG watch this Supra, eclipse_99rs, Apr-09-06 12:36 PM, #12
                                                   RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Dualgen2, Apr-09-06 01:19 PM, #14
                                                        RE: OMFG watch this Supra, WIDECLIPSE, Apr-09-06 01:39 PM, #15
                                                   RE: OMFG watch this Supra, dsmmyth, Apr-09-06 01:18 PM, #13
                                                   RE: OMFG watch this Supra, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-09-06 03:48 PM, #16
                                                        RE: OMFG watch this Supra, EclipseSix, Apr-09-06 07:52 PM, #18
                                                   RE: OMFG watch this Supra, EclipseRST, Apr-09-06 04:04 PM, #17
                                                        RE: OMFG watch this Supra, kelvinb1, Apr-10-06 08:04 AM, #19
                                                             RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Moderatormicyek, Apr-10-06 08:51 AM, #20
                                                                  RE: OMFG watch this Supra, DanKid, Apr-10-06 09:07 AM, #21
                                                                       RE: OMFG watch this Supra, BumpinTalon, Apr-10-06 09:39 AM, #22
                                                                            RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Moderatormicyek, Apr-10-06 09:56 AM, #23
                                                                                 RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Pitchblack98, Apr-10-06 10:24 AM, #24
                                                                                      RE: OMFG watch this Supra, 420a-Tnthewerks, Apr-10-06 11:02 AM, #25
                                                                                           RE: OMFG watch this Supra, burntheblobs, Apr-10-06 12:40 PM, #26
                                                                                                RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Moderatormicyek, Apr-10-06 03:15 PM, #27
                                                                                                     RE: OMFG watch this Supra, TeamDR1665, Apr-10-06 09:11 PM, #28
                                                                                                          RE: OMFG watch this Supra, Moderatormicyek, Apr-11-06 01:12 AM #29
                                                                                                               RE: OMFG watch this Supra, DanKid, Apr-11-06 02:49 AM, #30

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #7206 Previous topic | Next topic