Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 5 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2315
View in linear mode

Subject: "Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live" Previous topic | Next topic
Keith2172Feb-01-06 01:16 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2004
1281 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2315, "Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live"

I've been stuck in this chair with my eyes glued to this monitor scanning documents all day. The only physical activity I've gotten is from the moments when I need to get up and walk across the office to photocopy a grid. I'm about ready to hang myself with the keyboard. How do you guys do it?!? I've been staring at this monitor for so long that there's a haze of white around my peripheral vision. I can't even think straight anymore. Man was not meant to live inside an office 9 hours at a time, keeping a man in a cubicle is like keeping a cow inside a small box it's whole life, sure it's tasty, but it's just not right!

My fingers are stained orange from the cheese of Cheetos, the only sustanance I've had all day. I've consumed nearly a full 12-pack of Pepsi. I don't know what's going on.

Is there a secret to this, Cause I'm not used to this kind of work, I'm a field worker dammit, I long for the open road. I dream of a day when man and computer can walk hand in hand through pastures of milk and honey.

P.S. Send Help!

Representing the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I think I'm the only member )

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live [View all] , Keith2172, Feb-01-06 01:16 PM
  RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, WIDECLIPSE, Feb-01-06 01:51 PM, #1
RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, EclipseSix, Feb-01-06 02:09 PM, #2
      RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, WIDECLIPSE, Feb-01-06 02:43 PM, #3
           RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, jsupetran, Feb-01-06 02:48 PM, #4
                RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, Diceman19, Feb-01-06 07:32 PM, #5
                     RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, Keith2172, Feb-02-06 04:49 AM, #6
                          RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, Diceman19, Feb-02-06 05:57 AM, #7
                               RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, NX112, Feb-02-06 01:20 PM, #8
                                    RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, grain, Feb-02-06 05:07 PM, #9
                                         RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, Diceman19, Feb-03-06 09:46 AM, #10
                                              RE: Been stuck in the office all day, I've lost the will to live, Chamuko, Feb-03-06 04:59 PM, #11

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #2315 Previous topic | Next topic