Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #433
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?" Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorsd_eclipseJan-18-01 03:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1543 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#436, "RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?"
In response to In response to 0

I run the sportlines with koni sport struts. Ride quality is pretty good in my opinion. As others have stated its a little on the low side. I have to come in/out side ways on most all driveways or the front end will scrap. You will also scrap on the bottom of the car if you go over any really big speed bumps. I only know of 2 areas in my town this happens because some wise ass decided the speed bumps needed to be really big. Don't have a problem with normal sized speed bumps. Has for as looks i like the way it sits but the wheel gap on the front fenders compared to the rear is starting to annoy me. I have been thinking about going the H&R sport springs. They dont lower as much as the eibach sportlines do but they have an angled drop(lowers more in the front then the rear) I hope this will even out the fender gaps so they at least look the same.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline? [View all] , MYBISHI, Jan-17-01 05:34 PM
  RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?, Tony M (Guest), Jan-17-01 06:14 PM, #1
RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?, TeamStan2gnt, Jan-18-01 01:27 AM, #2
RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Jan-18-01 03:09 AM #3
RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?, MYBISHI, Jan-18-01 07:12 AM, #4
RE: Eibach- - - Pro Kit or Sportline?, John99RS, Jan-18-01 08:57 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #433 Previous topic | Next topic