Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33510
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxJan-16-12 07:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#33537, "RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!"
In response to In response to 9

Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by xcasbonx PM sent. ...and updated. Thanks man!
Wha....? I just did my conversion this morning and took the time to take a bunch of pics, lol! Oh well, thanks for taking care of it, islander

Well the current one is sorta hacked together mainly because it's an old writeup from around 01-02 that was specific with its own pictures. Since the original pictures are no longer available the ones Islandertalon needed help uploading are now put in there where they "made sense" with the writeup. It's not the greatest, but it gives people an idea an ideally, we're talking brakes here, its not quite "rebuilding a motor" so...

If anything MB, maybe do another writeup separately with the pictures you used? If not, no biggie I suppose.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion! [View all] , Fabs, Dec-23-11 06:16 PM
  RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-23-11 06:23 PM, #1
RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Fabs, Dec-23-11 07:43 PM, #2
      RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, ivan300, Dec-24-11 05:43 AM, #3
           RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-24-11 07:14 AM, #4
                RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Dec-27-11 07:35 AM, #5
                     RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Islandertalon, Jan-12-12 09:46 PM, #6
                          RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-13-12 06:49 AM, #7
                               RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Islandertalon, Jan-13-12 05:45 PM, #8
                               RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jan-15-12 06:58 PM, #9
                                    RE: Wiki: RS to GSX brakes conversion!, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jan-16-12 07:39 AM #10

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #33510 Previous topic | Next topic