Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3341
View in linear mode

Subject: "Noise from rear suspension after lowering" Previous topic | Next topic
alexriesJul-19-01 09:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3341, "Noise from rear suspension after lowering"

I recently lowered my car and I've noticed a lot more noise coming from the back suspension when I hit bumps and crap. I don't mean speed bumps but, like little potholes and stuff. Anyway I'm using H&R sport springs (1.5in drop I think), riding on stock struts and have NO camber kit in the back. The wheels don't look like they are off at all but my eyes can't be a good way to judge camber. So do you guys think that could be what I need, I plan on getting the RRE rear camber kit anyway, but...

Also, how do I know when the camber is correct, I can't keep taking it into the shop to have the alignment checked over and over and over again.

Coo'
1997 RS
AEM Cold Air Intake
B&M Short Shifter
Trust Shift Knob STOLEN
GReddy Shoulder Pads STOLEN
Trust EVO Exhaust
Front Upper Strut Bar
Rear Upper Strut Bar
H&R Sport Springs
AutoMeter A/F Ratio Gauge
Sony CDX610 ($400 Headunit) STOLEN
'tis it

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Noise from rear suspension after lowering [View all] , alexries, Jul-19-01 09:22 AM
  RE: Noise from rear suspension after lowering, daved, Jul-19-01 11:44 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #3341 Previous topic | Next topic