Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31381
View in linear mode

Subject: "Major suspension problem" Previous topic | Next topic
lost hybrid RFJul-13-08 12:55 PM
Member since Feb 28th 2008
10 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31381, "Major suspension problem"

I have a major rust problem on my 98 eclipse gs, with 103k miles. The rust is located next to the engine bay area, next to the battery, connects the struts and control arms. It squeaks when I go over bumps on the road. I don't want the control arm and wheel to come off when I'm driving on the highway. What can I do about this rust part of the car? What is the part I need called? Where can I go to get it fixed correctly? My mechanic couldn't find the piece he needs. Can I cut the same piece off of another eclipse and weld it on mines? I'm in Chicago, IL, if anyone who can help me fix this, I would compensate them of course. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

pis of the problem:

such a sad day

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Major suspension problem [View all] , lost hybrid RF, Jul-13-08 12:55 PM
  RE: Major suspension problem, Tuxdreamerx, Jul-13-08 05:53 PM, #1
RE: Major suspension problem, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-26-08 04:08 AM, #2
      RE: Major suspension problem, Tuxdreamerx, Jul-26-08 05:59 AM, #3
           RE: Major suspension problem, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-26-08 08:13 AM, #4
                RE: Major suspension problem, Tuxdreamerx, Jul-26-08 07:50 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31381 Previous topic | Next topic