Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31173
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!" Previous topic | Next topic
goalie40Mar-15-08 02:06 PM
Member since Sep 12th 2005
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31183, "RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!"
In response to In response to 5

On my RS I have H&R springs kyb gr2 struts ok ride a little rough and too damn low. Still better than stock but if I where to do it again........ wait I did do it again

On my GST I have tein flexs. My car is a go-kart now sooooooo much better. I can set height and stiffness something you cant do with springs and most struts The real test will be on the 30th My first ever auto x. If the around the block test is any sign. She will be fast in the corners.

For traction? A easy one would be a wider tire. Im running evo 9 rims with the stock evo Advans on the GST. At 235 they are pretty wide, Bigger patch on the ground. Best thing about 235 tires they come flush with the fenders. I love the stance on the GST now.

We will build you bigger and stronger

Wake up and drive my ass... More like wake up and fix it.

If the opposite of Pro is Con
then the opposite of Progress is Congress

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Suggestion! I want a lot of traction! [View all] , Cyexmaster, Mar-13-08 01:06 PM
  RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, freelancefool, Mar-13-08 11:18 PM, #1
RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, Cyexmaster, Mar-14-08 05:21 AM, #2
      RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, jrak123, Mar-14-08 05:35 AM, #3
           RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, Cyexmaster, Mar-14-08 08:21 AM, #4
                RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, freelancefool, Mar-15-08 01:39 AM, #5
                     RE: Suggestion! I want a lot of traction!, goalie40, Mar-15-08 02:06 PM #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31173 Previous topic | Next topic