Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31085
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM" Previous topic | Next topic
jaimerFeb-29-08 05:49 AM
Member since Jan 10th 2007
18 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#31129, "RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM"
In response to In response to 3
Feb-29-08 05:50 AM by jaimer

Originally posted by hazardeclipse
if youre not dropped more than 2 inches i really cant see why you'd need a front camber kit, from what ive seen from other posts here in some cases the front camber kit does more harm than good. after lowering and doing the $15 rear camber kit my rear wheels still "looked" wrong. after i got my alignment done everything evened out. tire wear has been pretty damn even for the past 2 years. My setup is a little different than yours tho, im running eibach prokits and tokico hps.

+1

every person I know who runs this setup usually just worries about the rear. Myself I have some Tenzo R's(2 inch drop) but might switch it for some prokits.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM [View all] , TheGhost, Feb-09-08 11:24 AM
  RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, foggy45, Feb-09-08 12:35 PM, #1
RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, mcgyvr, Feb-12-08 06:41 AM, #2
      RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, hazardeclipse, Feb-21-08 08:02 AM, #3
           RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, dalesmitsu, Feb-28-08 02:54 PM, #4
           RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, jaimer, Feb-29-08 05:49 AM #5
                RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, hazardeclipse, Mar-03-08 07:05 AM, #6
                     RE: ALIGNMENTS CANT DRIVE WITH THEM CANT DRIVE WITH OUT THEM, RoninEclipse2G, Mar-03-08 10:13 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #31085 Previous topic | Next topic