Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26088
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?" Previous topic | Next topic
Extreme EclipseJan-25-05 06:32 PM
Member since Jan 11th 2005
196 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26239, "RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?"
In response to In response to 19
Jan-25-05 06:32 PM by Extreme Eclipse

YOur right this is an old thread, but I feel like replying to this thread because it applies to me. LOL. I am running a staggered set of wheels on my car, regardless of the fact I widened the car. Simply put, do what you feel. You are the owner and the person driving the car, the car is a representation of you. If you like it, go for it. Many people told me there were things I couldnt or shouldn't do on my car when I was designing it, but I am the one in the magazines and they are the ones looking back and saying damn, he actually did it. Stay true to yourself and do what makes you happy. That pertains to everyone.

In regards to the term "Rice". I would love to start a thread on this because I think the term has been blown out of porportion and I think it is a term used by the ignorent now. No offence to anyone. If you ask a domestic driver, they will basically call ANYTHING JAPANESE "Rice". In fact, everybody who is calling his car rice probably has people calling your car rice also. Let the term die. People think they sound so cool saying a car is rice, but in reality it makes people sound very uneducated and shows how small their vocabulary is. Again, I am not trying to piss people off, but seriously let the term die.

John

Elite- Founder/President

www.EliteDriven.com
"Where the Elite Meet"

1999 Wide Body SEMA Eclipse
2005 Lexus IS300

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse? [View all] , siueclipse, Jan-10-05 05:13 PM
  RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-10-05 05:37 PM, #1
RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Blizare, Jan-11-05 01:11 PM, #2
      RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-11-05 01:19 PM, #3
           RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, BumpinTalon, Jan-11-05 02:42 PM, #4
                RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-11-05 03:25 PM, #5
                     RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, BumpinTalon, Jan-11-05 03:54 PM, #6
                          RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-11-05 05:00 PM, #7
                               RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, 420a-Tnthewerks, Jan-11-05 06:01 PM, #8
                                    RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, WickedESi, Jan-11-05 06:39 PM, #9
                                         RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, siueclipse, Jan-11-05 07:03 PM, #10
                                              RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Doug96GS, Jan-18-05 05:57 PM, #11
                                                   RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-18-05 08:12 PM, #12
                                                        RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Ryan_Hes, Jan-18-05 08:26 PM, #13
                                                        RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Doug96GS, Jan-19-05 09:31 AM, #14
                                                             RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, cyan, Jan-23-05 02:29 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-23-05 03:05 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, cyan, Jan-24-05 04:39 PM, #17
                                                                            RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-24-05 06:32 PM, #18
                                                                                 RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, 96eclipse2nr, Jan-24-05 07:09 PM, #19
                                                                                      RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Extreme Eclipse, Jan-25-05 06:32 PM #20
                                                                                           RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-26-05 03:26 AM, #21
                                                                                                RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Extreme Eclipse, Jan-26-05 11:03 AM, #22
                                                                                                     RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-26-05 01:31 PM, #23
                                                                                                          RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, Extreme Eclipse, Jan-26-05 04:14 PM, #24
                                                                                                               RE: would it be stupid to run staggered wheels on an eclipse?, typhoid mary, Jan-26-05 05:46 PM, #25

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #26088 Previous topic | Next topic