Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25705
View in linear mode

Subject: "Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!" Previous topic | Next topic
ScarfaceNov-16-04 04:44 AM
Member since Aug 22nd 2002
250 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25705, "Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!"

Hey guys, just this week, everytime I turn the steering wheel I hear a loud squeaking noise almost like a rubbing of some kind coming from the right front side. When I turn the steering wheel right to left a couple of times it goes away until I have to make a turn while I'm driving. The noise is also present when I am parked and the car is off; I can move the steering wheel a little bit back and forth and it makes that same noise, but not as loud. I raised the car but saw nothing weird in the front suspension, everything apeared to be in place. The noise it like everytime my front tires turn to the left or right, it sounds like an old boat creaking. Thanks for the help!!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help! [View all] , Scarface, Nov-16-04 04:44 AM
  RE: Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!, mcgyvr, Nov-16-04 06:20 AM, #1
RE: Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!, Scarface, Nov-16-04 12:20 PM, #2
      RE: Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!, mcgyvr, Nov-17-04 04:22 AM, #3
           RE: Squeaking coming from steering wheel, Please help!, Scarface, Nov-17-04 03:27 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #25705 Previous topic | Next topic