Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2347
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?" Previous topic | Next topic
John99RSMay-16-01 03:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1191 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#2348, "RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?"
In response to In response to 0

Yes it's the camber. It's supposed to have a slight negative camber....comes that way from the factory. If the tires are wearing on you, it might have something to do with the toe. The toe is the only thing you can adjust on our cars....we don't have any way of adjusting camber front or rear. I would take it somewhere that offers a free allignment check(Pep Boys).....if the toe is out, then pay for an allignment. Since you aren't lowered at all, I don't think it's your camber at all. Mine is lowered 1.5 inches and with a rear camber kit at +2 degrees, it kept the exact same negative camber it came with from the factory. I did have the toe adjusted though. Hope I explained myself ok. Later....

John
AOL IM: John99RS
john99rs@hotmail.com
http://johnseclipse.homestead.com

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3130861

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed? [View all] , john98rs, May-16-01 02:24 AM
  RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?, John99RS, May-16-01 03:34 AM #1
RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?, john98rs, May-16-01 04:08 AM, #2
      RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?, Talon, May-16-01 04:10 AM, #3
           RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?, klipzracer, May-16-01 04:51 AM, #4
                RE: Rear wheels lean in, can it be fixed?, Talon, May-16-01 08:29 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #2347 Previous topic | Next topic