Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19003
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?" Previous topic | Next topic
grainJul-20-03 01:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2551 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19016, "RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?"
In response to In response to 3

lol, im guessing you didnt read the can of paint?. you need to let them sit for like an hour, then bake them in an oven to harden the paint. i just used brake caliper paint, its like 500 degree paint, and i didnt need to do that. so, do as you must, but, bake them next time.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats? [View all] , xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-18-03 07:25 PM
  RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?, JWoodley, Jul-18-03 08:03 PM, #1
RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?, xEclipsE RaceRx, Jul-19-03 07:42 AM, #2
      RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?, JWoodley, Jul-19-03 07:43 AM, #3
           RE: Sorry Im Whoring Lately, but How Many Caliper Paint Coats?, grain, Jul-20-03 01:27 AM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #19003 Previous topic | Next topic