Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18128
View in linear mode

Subject: "I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide)" Previous topic | Next topic
BigBaldJun-02-03 07:15 AM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
2715 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18128, "I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide)"
Jun-02-03 07:16 AM by BigBald

Ok...here is the deal. I first purchased Dropzone springs with GR2s. I did not like the ride and figured maybe it is becuase it is too low and the springs are no good. So i purchased the Tein springs and the ride got better but the height is ugly to me and i want some of the wheel gap gone. I am not entirely convinced that the dropzone springs are that bad, but moreso convinced that the GR2s weren't the best choice for that ride height. So if the drops don't sell, I may decide to give them another shot with some different struts. MY question is which of the two i mentioned can handle of to a 2" drop? IF not one of those, which struts do you recommend. Body kits aren't an issue right now and will worry about it later. I love the way our cars look slammed but i don't wna to go to low if it sacrifices ride quality. I am thinking if the dropzones don't work out then i will try some sportlines so if they makes a difference then let me know in your repsonse. All help is appreciated, TIA

PS I am a very agressive driver per say.....

1995 GST - Who the hell knows

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide) [View all] , BigBald, Jun-02-03 07:15 AM
  RE: I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide), OZ_GS, Jun-02-03 09:52 AM, #1
RE: I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide), BigBald, Jun-02-03 10:11 AM, #2
      RE: I am at a toss up between AGX and Blues...(Please help me decide), OZ_GS, Jun-02-03 07:01 PM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18128 Previous topic | Next topic