Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16009
View in linear mode

Subject: "ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!" Previous topic | Next topic
blinkbizkit500Feb-25-03 09:21 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2002
1513 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16009, "ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!"

hey guys, ok im fairly new to suspension mods. i just got a front strut bar, and now i want to get rid of some of the wheel gap that i have w/ my 16's. im hoping to upgrade to 18s but that probably won't be until next year so please keep that in mind. Now, i dont really know what to get! I am getting my body kit installed next week and it's the invader front which is pretty low, so i dont want to drop too low. I know the prokit drops only 1.2'' or so, so that is what i was thinking of getting. My question is will putting those springs on damage anything? I dont really know what i have to do to put the springs on, do i need coilovers to make sure that nothing breaks? If i just put the springs on my car is that ok? Will the camber get messed up? I'm not really looking to "lower" my car too much, i really just want to eliminate some wheel gap. thanks a lot guys, sorry for the dumb ?'s lol

steve

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!! [View all] , blinkbizkit500, Feb-25-03 09:21 AM
  RE: ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!, shuwa29, Feb-25-03 10:58 AM, #1
RE: ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!, Mystic511, Feb-26-03 07:32 AM, #2
      RE: ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!, jerseystyle1, Feb-28-03 01:51 AM, #3
           RE: ok ANOTHER drop question in this forum, please help!!, solareclipsegurl, Mar-04-03 03:09 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #16009 Previous topic | Next topic