Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15760
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long)" Previous topic | Next topic
KahnFeb-19-03 11:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
431 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15841, "RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long)"
In response to In response to 2

How old is your car? How many miles -- if it is the sound of like click clacking -- almost like a lid being put on a pot -- its your bushings. Take it to a mechanic -- agree with me or not the dealer will be able to tell you much faster what the problem is (and save you on diagnostic costs) than a standard old garage.

Hope that helps.

2003 VW GTI 1.8t.. I used to have a 95 Eclipse but well...water sucks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long) [View all] , stoyboycs, Feb-16-03 05:08 PM
  RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long), SonicYan, Feb-17-03 03:30 PM, #1
RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long), stoyboycs, Feb-18-03 07:07 PM, #2
      RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long), Kahn, Feb-19-03 11:00 AM #3
           RE: rear whells rattling. really annoying(kinda long), stoyboycs, Feb-19-03 12:13 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15760 Previous topic | Next topic