Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15504
View in linear mode

Subject: "Another camber problem... help plz" Previous topic | Next topic
oMInOUs97RSFeb-05-03 08:22 PM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
394 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15504, "Another camber problem... help plz"

Ok guys, here's the new problem. I JUST put on my new tires 3 weeks ago after putting my ingall's front camber kit on. Well, yesterday I was not pleased when I was changing my tranny fluid because I saw that my new tires were BALD! YES, BALD! Tonight on my way home from work, my pass. front tire blew out about 10 miles away from home... sucks ass.
Ok, here's the deal. Apparently, my tire is hitting the upper control arm when I hit a bump or take a turn. I know my struts are worn, but not completely gone, or shouldn't be. I have skunk 2 coilovers, and enkei 18" wheels with parada spec 2 225/45/18 tires. Obviously I need a new set of tires, but do I need a different camber kit, or did I do anything wrong when I put the camber kit in? (I followed all the directions)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, especially if I don't have to spend 240 bux on the kit that the shop that tried to allign my car said I needed.
Thanks!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Another camber problem... help plz [View all] , oMInOUs97RS, Feb-05-03 08:22 PM
  RE: Another camber problem... help plz, Clay, Feb-05-03 09:28 PM, #1
RE: Another camber problem... help plz, oMInOUs97RS, Feb-07-03 06:25 AM, #2
      RE: Another camber problem... help plz, jerseystyle1, Feb-07-03 11:01 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #15504 Previous topic | Next topic