Go back to previous topic
Forum nameHandling/Suspension
Topic subjectAnother camber problem... help plz
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=15504&mesg_id=15504
15504, Another camber problem... help plz
Posted by oMInOUs97RS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok guys, here's the new problem. I JUST put on my new tires 3 weeks ago after putting my ingall's front camber kit on. Well, yesterday I was not pleased when I was changing my tranny fluid because I saw that my new tires were BALD! YES, BALD! Tonight on my way home from work, my pass. front tire blew out about 10 miles away from home... sucks ass.
Ok, here's the deal. Apparently, my tire is hitting the upper control arm when I hit a bump or take a turn. I know my struts are worn, but not completely gone, or shouldn't be. I have skunk 2 coilovers, and enkei 18" wheels with parada spec 2 225/45/18 tires. Obviously I need a new set of tires, but do I need a different camber kit, or did I do anything wrong when I put the camber kit in? (I followed all the directions)

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, especially if I don't have to spend 240 bux on the kit that the shop that tried to allign my car said I needed.
Thanks!
I generated this page in 0.0083010196685791 seconds, executing 6 queries.