Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11794
View in linear mode

Subject: "ball joint broke on my car bad news...read" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorxcasbonxAug-28-02 02:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11794, "ball joint broke on my car bad news...read"

well about 2 months ago my car was supposedly fixed thanks to the ball joint recall. According to satan they inspected them and resealed em and said I was fine. Lone behold im pulling my car up to get washed at my house 3 days ago and my ball joint breaks and the wheel buckles and yanks the axle out and rips the boot covering on it.

This is a pretty serious situation too, according to satan and my invoice they said the car was FIXED. They are lucky that it didnt break at 70mph on the high cuz my car would be really messed then. So now I have to try to figure out what I'm going to do now.

I'm thinking about taking pictures of all the damage now, taking it somewhere else than satan, getting it fixed, and then going into satan with the pictures and all my receipts and making their asses pay for my bill. Any suggestions?

96 Talon ESi Mods
apex' dunk exhaust
injen short ram
magnecore 8.5mm wires
front/rear strut tower bars
custom painted interior
carbon fiber hood

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ball joint broke on my car bad news...read [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-28-02 02:23 AM
  RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, mcgyvr, Aug-28-02 02:38 AM, #1
RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, John99RS, Aug-28-02 08:03 AM, #2
RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, EclipseTical, Aug-29-02 04:04 AM, #3
RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, Moderatorxcasbonx, Aug-29-02 05:20 AM, #4
      RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, a_miller_76, Aug-29-02 05:48 AM, #5
           RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, cucumber, Aug-29-02 02:25 PM, #6
                RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, a_miller_76, Aug-30-02 04:05 AM, #7
                     RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, 9D9 MITSU RS, Sep-01-02 05:13 PM, #8
                          RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, fasterGS, Sep-02-02 04:10 AM, #9
                               RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, djtrickee, Sep-03-02 08:59 AM, #10
                                    RE: ball joint broke on my car bad news...read, Moderatorxcasbonx, Sep-03-02 02:55 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11794 Previous topic | Next topic