Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11532
View in linear mode

Subject: "sound coming from front right of suspension" Previous topic | Next topic
woppishbobAug-16-02 03:00 AM
Member since Jun 09th 2002
168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11532, "sound coming from front right of suspension"

Alright, last evening I put my front two coilover springs on. They are made by R1 racing. I put them on the stock struts. The way I put them is is put the threads down first. Then put the spring on. Then I put the top piece of the spring. Then the smaller rubber piece that goes under the strut tower top, and the other piece, washer, and then nut. Put it all back together. All seemed to bc fine, but today when I was driving, the right side seems to make a sound. It makes it when I have the wheel turned to the left. I'm really not sure what it is, could it be something in the coil assembly? Or maybe something like the antisway bar link bolt, or other bolts that I had to remove the job?? The sound it makes sounds like metal touching some metal. Please let me know if you have any helpful hints, thanks-Bob

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

sound coming from front right of suspension [View all] , woppishbob, Aug-16-02 03:00 AM
  RE: sound coming from front right of suspension, BlackVenge, Aug-16-02 09:25 AM, #1
RE: sound coming from front right of suspension, woppishbob, Aug-18-02 02:34 AM, #2
RE: sound coming from front right of suspension, BlitzedEclipse42oA, Aug-19-02 07:52 AM, #3
      RE: sound coming from front right of suspension, Jerry, Aug-19-02 01:32 PM, #4
RE: sound coming from front right of suspension, woppishbob, Aug-21-02 07:33 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11532 Previous topic | Next topic