Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10684
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?" Previous topic | Next topic
basikstylz (Guest)Jul-13-02 09:11 AM

#10689, "RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?"
In response to In response to 4

first off... the perches on the AGX's are welded.... now I am dropped 2-3" on GC's and AGX's and I hate it.... the agx's are longer than stock... so up front, the ride is terrible... it either bottoms out on soft setting, or u set it to stiff and u have a crappy ride... so either way ur gonna feel everybump, but if u set them to stiff at least u aren't hurting the struts. as far as the back.... they are longer as well, it just doesn't make that big of a deal due to the length of travel the rear has. I plan on replacing mine with Tokicko's when I get a chance. Koni's are the best, but I believe u have to have a special GC slevees for them for them, that and they are very costly.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

agx adjustables while being lowered? [View all] , 510eclipse, Jul-11-02 04:55 PM
  RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, AvengerES97, Jul-12-02 05:32 AM, #1
RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, pancito, Jul-12-02 07:16 AM, #2
      RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, jdpilot, Jul-12-02 07:42 AM, #3
           RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, HadesOmega, Jul-12-02 09:06 PM, #4
                RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, basikstylz (Guest), Jul-13-02 09:11 AM #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10684 Previous topic | Next topic