Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10684
View in linear mode

Subject: "agx adjustables while being lowered?" Previous topic | Next topic
510eclipseJul-11-02 04:55 PM
Member since May 12th 2002
424 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10684, "agx adjustables while being lowered?"

im pretty low but not sure exactly cause they are coil overs. maybe a couple inches. i just got my set of agx adjustable's in the mail today and of course it says in the paper work how they shoudl not be used more than a slight lowering and blah blah blah. any guess as to how they may hold up? also i am having issues with the coil overs. the threaded sleeve that went aroudn the base of the stock shock is now practically bonded to the damn shock. any clue how i could get that off of there? i tried plenty of wd40 all over it and then put the perches on the threads and tried hammering the thing off while the rod of the shock was facing the cement. no luck. my friend who works at weapon r suggested that i just grab ahold of the sleeve with both hands and slam the shock onto the groudn rod side down like a hammer and it should come off. but i dont know if that will do it becuase so much force has been chillin on them for months. and if i end up doing that and screwing the shock up and not getting the sleve off then i have no shocks that i can use hahaha. help.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

agx adjustables while being lowered? [View all] , 510eclipse, Jul-11-02 04:55 PM
  RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, AvengerES97, Jul-12-02 05:32 AM, #1
RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, pancito, Jul-12-02 07:16 AM, #2
      RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, jdpilot, Jul-12-02 07:42 AM, #3
           RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, HadesOmega, Jul-12-02 09:06 PM, #4
                RE: agx adjustables while being lowered?, basikstylz (Guest), Jul-13-02 09:11 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #10684 Previous topic | Next topic