Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14902
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long)" Previous topic | Next topic
scirioJan-14-03 02:04 PM
Member since May 13th 2002
1637 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14902, "Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long)"

I want to lower my car. From what I hear, eibach Pro kit sounds like the best bet. I think that the amount of space between the top of the tire and the rim of the wheel well is ridiculously to much, I feel like the car is lifted. On the website it says that the pro kit gives me like a 1.6 inch drop, is it just me or do cars with prokits seem to drop like three inches. they tuck the wheels in the wells really nicely. Is 1.6 inches refering to something else or will my car really only be 1.6 inches lower. Thats weak if it is. So do I just get those eibahs installed and that it. I dont need to touch anything else or what? whats a "camber."???? How much would it cost to install everything. Please help me out. I'll admit im an idiot when it comes to this stuff. thats why i like this site, all the big doggs help out, their not all like, "you dumbass" know what I mean. TIA for any help.

-WILL

AIM - scirio
Got Boost? ...No.

Originally posted by a drunk DSMRoadster
drink now and nafter goddanti! celebaeration birches!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long) [View all] , scirio, Jan-14-03 02:04 PM
  RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), 96eclipse2nr, Jan-14-03 04:17 PM, #1
RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), fauchpj, Jan-14-03 04:39 PM, #2
      RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), Malenko, Jan-14-03 06:19 PM, #3
           RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), scirio, Jan-14-03 08:11 PM, #4
                RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), a_miller_76, Jan-15-03 01:09 AM, #5
                     RE: Tell it to me like I'm 4 yrs. old (long), Amish_Eclipse, Jan-16-03 03:19 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #14902 Previous topic | Next topic