Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12425
View in linear mode

Subject: "got brakes on...one last question..." Previous topic | Next topic
My9t5TalonSep-28-02 12:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12425, "got brakes on...one last question..."

finally got some good brakes on, but now the front wheel (the one that had the pad worn all the way down), feels likes it wobbling

it doesn't do it when I'm accelerating, it's only when I have none of the pedals pushed in and I'm just coasting along...what could this be??? the wheel is tightened down pretty good. I was thinking of just taking it to a shop next week and asking them what it is...like a free inspection deal or something, but thought I would get your guys' opinions first

I must say though, these were a lot easier than doing the drum brakes on my old Mustang!!!

TIA

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

got brakes on...one last question... [View all] , My9t5Talon, Sep-28-02 12:59 PM
  RE: got brakes on...one last question..., fabry827, Sep-28-02 01:53 PM, #1
RE: got brakes on...one last question..., TeamXtremeRS, Sep-30-02 01:06 PM, #2
RE: got brakes on...one last question..., My9t5Talon, Sep-30-02 04:52 PM, #3
      RE: got brakes on...one last question..., Danny95ESI, Oct-01-02 02:12 AM, #4
           RE: got brakes on...one last question..., Amish_Eclipse, Oct-01-02 04:27 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #12425 Previous topic | Next topic