Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11878
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rough Roads...." Previous topic | Next topic
OZ_GSSep-04-02 12:03 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1067 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11878, "Rough Roads...."

Well I am getting closer to lowering my car with H&R Sport Springs and Illuminas. Since its been on the top of my mind lately I have been noticing just how bad our roads are here in Kansas City, even the highways. I have heard that with any lowering you will get a more harsh ride. Since I am not real excited about bouncing all over the place going back and forth to work as well as possibly bottoming out everyday on our sh%tty highways would it be a good idea to go with the OE springs instead? I know they don't drop as much but I would think any drop looks better than none at all. If I did go with the OE springs would I need a front camber kit and would the ride be more comfortable than with the sports?

Thanks in advance...

Chad

MODS:
3" PVC CAI, GST Muffler, Greddy 4-1 Header, AFX UDP, 55 mm bored TB, P&P Intake Manifold, Corbin intake spacer, gutted cat, Apexi S-AFC, KYB AGX Struts, Eibach Prokits, Excel TZ-10 Rims

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Rough Roads.... [View all] , OZ_GS, Sep-04-02 12:03 AM
  RE: Rough Roads...., sonikbewm, Sep-04-02 01:21 AM, #1
RE: Rough Roads...., OZ_GS, Sep-04-02 01:59 AM, #2
      RE: Rough Roads...., sonikbewm, Sep-04-02 03:11 AM, #3
           RE: Rough Roads...., BlitZEclipse, Sep-04-02 07:28 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #11878 Previous topic | Next topic