Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #828
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: were there any problems at the shootout?" Previous topic | Next topic
wite96gsAug-16-06 04:53 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
365 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#868, "RE: were there any problems at the shootout?"
In response to In response to 4

I was one of the unlucky few who got "detained" for having an open container.

I had been at the hotel for about 10-15 mintues, just opened up my first beer, stepped about 5 feet into the neighboring parking lot to see a few fellow 2GNT'ers, and WHAM! This fat fucker in red Ford Fuckus hauls ass around the corner and proceeds to be an absolute douche.

Don't get me wrong, I understand those laws are in place for a good reason. I just think he could have at least given me warning or something considering the circumstances and the lack of severity of the incursion.

I hope they enjoy their OT checks this month.

Regardless of what happened there this year, I am DEFINITELY going next year!

-----------
the first solution that comes to mind for any new problem with my car usually involves a can of bad gas and a match...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

were there any problems at the shootout? [View all] , ModeratorVX100, Aug-15-06 05:47 PM
  RE: were there any problems at the shootout?, broodmill, Aug-15-06 05:59 PM, #1
RE: were there any problems at the shootout?, totaleklipse97, Aug-15-06 06:06 PM, #2
      RE: were there any problems at the shootout?, dalesmitsu, Aug-16-06 01:07 PM, #3
           RE: were there any problems at the shootout?, TeamDR1665, Aug-16-06 01:30 PM, #4
                RE: were there any problems at the shootout?, wite96gs, Aug-16-06 04:53 PM #5

Top Team 2GNT Community Old Shootout Forums 2006 DSM Shootout topic #828 Previous topic | Next topic