Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #994
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSJun-22-05 07:01 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1002, "RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?"
In response to In response to 2

I've played around with the AEM EMS tuning software, and it makes the megasquirt software look like child's play. There are a lot of features and peramters in the AEM setup, and it's pretty complicated for a beginner for sure. It's just like anything else though, once you get acustomed to it, it's not bad at all. Just lots to know.. It's my opinion that systems such as the AEM have special features on it, that *most* of us can't even use anyway. I'd say it's more for the real hardcore racers, and people wanting many features, and total control of whatever they want it to do. The AEM does have more injector control resolution than the MS, although the MSII when readily available, will have the same resolution as well. The EMS setup is very nice indeed, so if you have the cash, and think you will utilize all it's features, then go for it.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anyone running the AEM EMS? [View all] , Scandelous, Jun-20-05 04:36 PM
  RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-20-05 04:54 PM, #1
RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-22-05 08:53 AM, #2
      RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?, TeamXtremeRS, Jun-22-05 07:01 PM #3
           RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?, Scandelous, Jun-23-05 10:24 AM, #4
                RE: Anyone running the AEM EMS?, SilverBullet20g, Jun-24-05 04:15 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #994 Previous topic | Next topic