Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #535
View in linear mode

Subject: "Megasquirt questions?" Previous topic | Next topic
jayden1Mar-24-05 02:39 PM
Member since Mar 20th 2004
237 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#535, "Megasquirt questions?"

Thanks to your guys info last week i went ahead an ordered the 25g turbo even though most of you think its to big of a turbo with out the right supporting mods. Know what i want to know is is this megasquirt user friendly? Cause i dont know a damn thing about tuning. My car always ran rich with the craptech. I've been reading and reading about megasuirt. I was going to go with the 8 injector setup cause it seems to be a little more user friendly. can i raise my rev limiter with mega squirt and where in the hell do i buy a preassembled one beside ebay? I also dont understand why alot of guys arent going standalone when you can buy one for under a grand now is the squirt that much better?

"status as of now " busted420a powered by: 25g, crane cams valve springs retainers, ported head, ported manifold, oversize valves, 60mm tb, je pistions eagle rods, total seal rings,afx pulley, aem cam gears, spearco fmic, turbo xs bov, msd coil and wires, craptech

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Megasquirt questions? [View all] , jayden1, Mar-24-05 02:39 PM
  RE: Megasquirt questions?, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-24-05 03:00 PM, #1
RE: Megasquirt questions?, baxsom, Mar-24-05 03:02 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #535 Previous topic | Next topic