Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5184
View in linear mode

Subject: "IAC wiring" Previous topic | Next topic
Vendorreborn750Feb-20-11 07:37 PM
Member since Oct 25th 2010
45 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5184, "IAC wiring"

well my other topic seems to be locked for some reason so i will start another. I was told i need an IAC to start and idle smoothly. I purchased a neon 420a kit from symtech and it came with IAC1-a, IAC2-a, IAC1-b, and IAC2-b. From the diagram at the bottom of this page http://www.symtechlabs.com/support/docs/MSOptionCircuitGuide.pdf it shows that these wires are used for the IAC. I recieved this same form with my kit. But i also recieved a form that hand handwriting on the order info spot that said one of the wires had IAC listed as tach output, and one of them for operating the coil. I contacted symtech but wiht my experience i wont recieve an answer for about a week. What are my options? do i need to have the controller sent back, and have to rewire my entire car so i can power my coil and the IAC??? If i run without an IAC what am i going to see for problems? Is it used at all once the vehicle is warmed up?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

IAC wiring [View all] , Vendorreborn750, Feb-20-11 07:37 PM
  RE: IAC wiring, AdministratorCODE4, Feb-20-11 07:54 PM, #1
RE: IAC wiring, Vendorreborn750, Feb-20-11 09:43 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #5184 Previous topic | Next topic