Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4750
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt" Previous topic | Next topic
djtrickeeDec-28-09 10:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4758, "RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt"
In response to In response to 7
Dec-28-09 10:36 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by weebo66
so essentially i will have 2- clt sensors 2- iat sensors 2- map sensors does this mean i need to keep my fcd and or missing link to prevent the fuel cut and save the stock map. also on the pdf file on symtech labs site i didnt see a wire for the map sensor so where does it go. i was really hoping on getting rid of my missing link and just using the 3 bar map if that is at all possible

Before you leap into the Megasquirt world you have a lot more research to do, not only in the megasquirt arena, but in the tuning world in general. Research, read all the megasquirt documentation you can get ahold of and read all the megasquirt threads on here before you even attempt to cut a wire...

EDIT: or contact Gilly... he can show you how to install the whole thing with duct tape and super glue.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

O2 wiring for megasquirt [View all] , weebo66, Dec-26-09 10:54 PM
  RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, adamzty, Dec-27-09 02:28 PM, #1
RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, weebo66, Dec-27-09 04:16 PM, #2
      RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, adamzty, Dec-27-09 04:27 PM, #3
      RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, justins71, Dec-27-09 09:00 PM, #4
           RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, weebo66, Dec-28-09 06:49 PM, #5
                RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, adamzty, Dec-28-09 07:55 PM, #6
                     RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, weebo66, Dec-28-09 10:06 PM, #7
                          RE: O2 wiring for megasquirt, djtrickee, Dec-28-09 10:35 PM #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4750 Previous topic | Next topic