Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4519
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorCorbinJun-11-09 08:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4523, "RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!"
In response to In response to 0

You don't need any sort of aftermarket device or special chip to have full spark control with a MSII. You just need to load the right software on it and build a simple circuit. However, MSII is really only for really dedicated enthusiasts. It is complex, lacking in proven 2GNT installations, and still full of bugs. You or your mechanic will spend hundreds of hours researching, modifying, troubleshooting, and tuning to get the full benefit. I think swapping in a MSI chip would be a better choice for you. It is simpler, with lots of proven 2GNT installations, and most of the bugs are worked out of the software. I started with MSI and later switched to MSII. I had alot fewer headaches before the switch.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T

Now with more power and fewer leaks

Humble servant of the Wiki

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

need a form of spark control, please help!!! [View all] , kevox, Jun-03-09 01:51 AM
  RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, Jungy, Jun-03-09 12:27 PM, #1
RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, ModeratorCorbin, Jun-11-09 08:18 PM #2
RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, kevox, Jun-15-09 02:19 AM, #3
RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, kevox, Jun-17-09 02:20 AM, #4
RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, VelocitaPaola, Jun-17-09 08:21 AM, #5
      RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, djtrickee, Jun-17-09 09:00 AM, #6
      RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, VelocitaPaola, Jun-17-09 10:14 AM, #7
      RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, kevox, Jun-17-09 12:32 PM, #8
           RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, VelocitaPaola, Jun-17-09 02:26 PM, #9
RE: need a form of spark control, please help!!!, hazard_eclipse, Jun-24-09 09:13 AM, #10

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4519 Previous topic | Next topic