Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4388
View in linear mode

Subject: "MS o2 sensor" Previous topic | Next topic
Warmage12Mar-09-09 03:19 PM
Member since May 24th 2008
168 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4388, "MS o2 sensor"

Idk if all the MS harnesses have an o2 wire on them but i'm stalling on installing the one in my harness because i'm not sure which of the 4 wires to tap into.

I'm also wondering what good this would do. I'm not running fuel yet, just spark, but i'm not sure of the capabilites of our stock o2 sensor working with MSNS.

I've also wondered if the o2 sensor is capable of sending a signal that the MSNS software can interpret but in a wideband function. My resoning behind this is that the MSNS software is more powerful than stock software and i would think, as long as the sensor is capable, it could be used as a wideband...Much like the old school method of connecting a multi-meter to the o2 and reading the voltage or resistance, or something to that effect, for A/F ratio. My other reason for asking this is the Innovative setup uses a sensor that looks much the same as our stock one, atleast in the advertised kit pictures located on the websites its sold on.

Just trying to understand and see if there are any reasons to install this. I'd even be willing to go get a different o2 sensor that is capable and wire it in if there was some way to make a wideband that could communicate with the MSNS, without having to buy a whole wideband kit with a gauge and all. I'd rather use the datalogging capabilities of the MS firmware.

and i guess i might as well see what answers i can get about EGT sensors too. Same kinda questions as above, but instead anything related to EGT. thanks.

IS all this clear???

95 RS sold...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MS o2 sensor [View all] , Warmage12, Mar-09-09 03:19 PM
  RE: MS o2 sensor, ModeratorCorbin, Mar-09-09 07:31 PM, #1
RE: MS o2 sensor, Warmage12, Mar-09-09 10:12 PM, #2
      RE: MS o2 sensor, djtrickee, Mar-10-09 09:35 PM, #3
           RE: MS o2 sensor, eclipse982nrRST, Mar-11-09 05:37 AM, #4
                RE: MS o2 sensor, 420agreenvilleSC, Mar-11-09 03:41 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4388 Previous topic | Next topic