Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4370
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem" Previous topic | Next topic
VelocitaPaolaMar-07-09 05:43 PM
Member since Jun 13th 2005
626 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4380, "RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem"
In response to In response to 5
Mar-07-09 09:00 PM by VelocitaPaola

That error code is almost always caused by the combination of using a USB-serial converter with MS2 firmware. We occasionally see it, and when we do, we just try loading the firmware over and over until it works. Sometimes we try different boot jumper configurations upon powering up the ECU (i.e. leaving it installed while applying power, or having it initially removed, as the download-firmware.bat instructions seem to suggest); but I don't know if doing this necessarily helps.

My only other suggestion is to move whatever other device you have installed at COM1 to another port. Then upgrade the USB-serial adapter's firmware to the latest version you can find, and set it to COM1.

Good luck!

-----------------------------------------

-Paul

Service Manuals and Guides

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Megasquirt technical/programming problem [View all] , kevox, Mar-06-09 05:33 AM
  RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, Moderatorteklein, Mar-06-09 07:10 AM, #1
RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-06-09 07:56 AM, #2
RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, kevox, Mar-06-09 01:53 PM, #3
      RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, VelocitaPaola, Mar-06-09 06:34 PM, #4
           RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, kevox, Mar-07-09 01:43 AM, #5
                RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, VelocitaPaola, Mar-07-09 05:43 PM #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4370 Previous topic | Next topic