Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4370
View in linear mode

Subject: "Megasquirt technical/programming problem" Previous topic | Next topic
kevoxMar-06-09 05:33 AM
Member since Jul 21st 2007
145 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4370, "Megasquirt technical/programming problem"

Ok so I'm out of ideas here....my engine is all put back together and should start up fine BUT we can not for the life of us figure out why Megasquirt keeps throwing this error everytime we power it on to try and program it! I don't recall the exact error but it initializes and then on the laptop it shows a bunch of things it sets up but every single time it stops with an error at one particular point. We have had email replies from symtech labs but they have proved less than helpful. We are awaiting an email response from diyautotune hoping they might know something....and here I am asking if any of you guys have run into this kinda problem with MS before? The car has been this close to being done for about 3 weeks now and its killing me just seeing it sit there in the driveway while I take the bus everywhere over a mere technical fault! Please someone direct me....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Megasquirt technical/programming problem [View all] , kevox, Mar-06-09 05:33 AM
  RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, Moderatorteklein, Mar-06-09 07:10 AM, #1
RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-06-09 07:56 AM, #2
RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, kevox, Mar-06-09 01:53 PM, #3
      RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, VelocitaPaola, Mar-06-09 06:34 PM, #4
           RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, kevox, Mar-07-09 01:43 AM, #5
                RE: Megasquirt technical/programming problem, VelocitaPaola, Mar-07-09 05:43 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4370 Previous topic | Next topic