Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4308
View in linear mode

Subject: "megasquirt decisions?" Previous topic | Next topic
Dsman1Jan-24-09 07:50 PM
Member since Sep 18th 2008
23 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4308, "megasquirt decisions?"

ok. sorry if i am bothering all of the veterans on this site but every time i search for somethig i get either 0 results found or information i need but cant understand. if anyone wouldnt mind, i need a thorough breakdown on what i need for my set up. I have a stock 420a and i am just trying to run on 8 psi as a daily driver.
i have installed a t3/t4, (i know overkill), fmic, fcd, and full exhaust.
now i need to tune. i know i need a wind band o2s, and a bigger fuel pump and im not sure of injectors. when my car is cold it takes 8 psi just fine so im guesing my stock injectors are up for the task. i was wondering which version of megasquirt to purchase and where i can get the kit cheapest. also what do you guys think about fuel system upgrades? what else if anything is required to install and program?

Thank you to whoever takes the time to deal with a newb.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

megasquirt decisions? [View all] , Dsman1, Jan-24-09 07:50 PM
  RE: megasquirt decisions?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jan-25-09 07:44 PM, #1
RE: megasquirt decisions?, Dsman1, Jan-26-09 12:26 PM, #2
      RE: megasquirt decisions?, SilvrEclips, Jan-26-09 04:46 PM, #3
           RE: megasquirt decisions?, scorpo86, Feb-28-09 01:56 PM, #4
                RE: megasquirt decisions?, Slo2g, Feb-28-09 04:57 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #4308 Previous topic | Next topic