Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3515
View in linear mode

Subject: "i am officially scared!!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
barza21Nov-25-07 02:52 PM
Member since Oct 09th 2006
313 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3515, "i am officially scared!!!!"

alright, heres what is going on, i went into tuners today and was reading up on MSnS, and i got scared. i can rebuild my engine with no problem and do all the turbo install and those things, but when it comes down to electrics, i am slow, and dumb. the reason why i say this is because i am learning about turbos, and am new to the tunning world. I have made my decision about MSnS and i am sticking with it, but i need some help, is the installation going to be a PITA? i see a bunch of wiring involved! is the tunning with MSnS going to be a PITA also???? i am not going to back out, but i will like to know what to expect. i have the main megasquirt page and have a basic idea on how it works, but anything that you guys would recomend me reading or doing in the mean time? i will start researching to make sure i have all my facts straight on how sfmu's, fpr's, etc. work and what they do.

any help would be deeply apreciated!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

i am officially scared!!!! [View all] , barza21, Nov-25-07 02:52 PM
  RE: i am officially scared!!!!, justins71, Nov-25-07 05:19 PM, #1
RE: i am officially scared!!!!, barza21, Nov-25-07 05:47 PM, #2
      RE: i am officially scared!!!!, Moderatormicyek, Nov-26-07 02:43 AM, #3
           RE: i am officially scared!!!!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-26-07 05:26 AM, #4
                RE: i am officially scared!!!!, justins71, Nov-26-07 09:32 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3515 Previous topic | Next topic