Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3330
View in linear mode

Subject: "Questions with MS for first start up finally!" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJul-22-07 02:11 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3330, "Questions with MS for first start up finally!"
Jul-22-07 02:11 PM by eclipse982nrRST

The goal is to start up the car finally on Thursday morning!!!!
I have some questions I need to find out answers on though before I get started...

*How many and which red LEDs on the side of the MS should be lit up?

*I am going to just upload the 720cc injector file that Terry gave me on the CD and try to start it off that...do I just burn that to the MS or can I just open it off the disc?

*I talked to xceler8 and he tried to explain to me how to change the file for my AEM wb02, said I need to go and change the settings under the Megatune...under settings, then what, all I seen were constants, enrichments, and VE Table.

Lastly, any other words of wisdom, things to look forward to besides a headache or anything else I should be aware of before trying to fire it the first time?

As most of you know, or if you didnt know, this is my first shot with MS, so I am a NEWBIE!!! I will be doing lots more searching here, but I will be asking questions frequently too, so if you guys could just help urge me on and get going, I would greatly appreciate it guys!

Thanks to those who take the time to help me out!

Oh, and I am only running fuel for now, no spark yet.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Questions with MS for first start up finally! [View all] , eclipse982nrRST, Jul-22-07 02:11 PM
  RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, VelocitaPaola, Jul-23-07 11:59 AM, #1
RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-25-07 01:24 AM, #2
RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, eclipse982nrRST, Jul-25-07 05:56 AM, #3
      RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, eclipse982nrRST, Jul-25-07 09:22 AM, #4
      RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, eclipserst3, Mar-16-08 08:35 AM, #5
      RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, 97esiboosted, Apr-01-08 12:55 PM, #6
           RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Apr-02-08 01:00 AM, #7
                RE: Questions with MS for first start up finally!, eclipse982nrRST, Apr-11-08 03:58 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3330 Previous topic | Next topic