Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3289
View in linear mode

Subject: "It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!" Previous topic | Next topic
mreigleJul-04-07 12:23 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3289, "It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!"

Thanks goes out to Joel and Terry! The ride finally started and ran on the megasquirt. Joel's combination of troubleshooting and tuning was impressive to say the least. His understanding of automotive systems is unbelievable and I am sure he will go far in the automotive field because he is contantly learning. Anyone on this board knows Terry is the megasquirt and 420a god and without his MS build and help this would not have happened.

Now on to configuring the wideband and then controlling spark.

Thanks again guys for putting up with my mistakes

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry! [View all] , mreigle, Jul-04-07 12:23 AM
  RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-04-07 12:38 AM, #1
RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, XMasta19, Jul-04-07 05:24 AM, #2
      RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, mreigle, Jul-04-07 07:49 AM, #3
      RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-04-07 09:58 AM, #4
           RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, VelocitaPaola, Jul-04-07 05:32 PM, #5
                RE: It's Alive! Thanks Joel and Terry!, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-04-07 10:45 PM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3289 Previous topic | Next topic