Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3296
View in linear mode

Subject: "AEM EUGO Wideband w/ MSnS write up?" Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJul-05-07 09:17 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3296, "AEM EUGO Wideband w/ MSnS write up?"

Awhile ago, someone posted about installing the AEM wideband with the megasquirt. They talked about how it was reading correctly on the screen or whatnot, but then they changed some things up and got it going correctly.

I was wondering if someone could tell me the process I need to do to changing the MS setup to read the AEM eugo correctly and what color wire off the aem harness needs to be wired to the MS harness.

Thanks!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

AEM EUGO Wideband w/ MSnS write up? [View all] , eclipse982nrRST, Jul-05-07 09:17 AM
  RE: AEM EUGO Wideband w/ MSnS write up?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-05-07 12:02 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3296 Previous topic | Next topic