Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3045
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: megasquirt issues" Previous topic | Next topic
ian_12Mar-29-07 05:27 PM
Member since Aug 11th 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3107, "RE: megasquirt issues"
In response to In response to 2

okay figured it out. the guy sent a bad wiring diagram. i kind of figured that at first. then the proper code wasnt in it, so i had to reboot the thing. after that i had it running for 30 seconds till i said to shut it off so we could get some cheap spark plugs for tuning. come back, wouldnt start. i had to leave to go to work, then he says the megasquirt fried. well i decided to come back the next week, swap spark control back to stock, and tried to start it. nothing but i found he said he used someones settings off ms-extra, so i went in and swapped it back to my settings and started it. SUCCESS!!!!!! but it needs new sensors as that is screwing up the tuning as the readings are like half what they should be. im going back next week or a few weeks, and get it tuned.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

megasquirt issues [View all] , ian_12, Mar-16-07 06:03 AM
  RE: megasquirt issues, mreigle, Mar-16-07 12:08 PM, #1
RE: megasquirt issues, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-17-07 05:56 AM, #2
      RE: megasquirt issues, ian_12, Mar-29-07 05:27 PM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #3045 Previous topic | Next topic