Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2403
View in linear mode

Subject: "tuning with the emanage" Previous topic | Next topic
ian_12Aug-11-06 12:05 AM
Member since Aug 11th 2006
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2403, "tuning with the emanage"

i am helping a friend tune his 95 gs. it has the hahn racecraft turbo kit (preferably i dont like), aeromotive rrfpr, 310cc injectors, and various other things. i am currently trying to get the emanage to tune it, but not doing too great but have it wired. i did however find that ignition control is out on these?? everything seems to be going good, but im running blanks on the rotary setting for the airflow. i dont know equivalents to the type of map it has, so i just tried the toyota settings (4-0,4-1,4-2) but still doesnt seem to work. with the large selection of choices, i just am lost as to what to set it at.

i have pulled 2 all nighters to get it up, after many problems with the laptop, we had it running again but shortly after the emanage just flashes red. i have traced the map, i set the throttle, set parameters, etc., but i still cant get with these rotary dials!!!! all jumpers are correct, but someone PLEASE!! help me if possible fill in my last 2 settings! 3-?-?, i spent most of 1 day trying to find wiring diagrams for the vehicle, but in the end had to figure it out myself (then later in the day after it was done found a diagram and double checked myself). but map signal is up and so is throttle, just need those stupid rotary settings!!!!!!!!! thanks, if anyone can help.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

tuning with the emanage [View all] , ian_12, Aug-11-06 12:05 AM
  RE: tuning with the emanage, R34Eclipse, Aug-13-06 04:35 PM, #1
RE: tuning with the emanage, jamesman, Aug-14-06 06:42 PM, #2
      RE: tuning with the emanage, R34Eclipse, Aug-16-06 02:19 AM, #3
           RE: tuning with the emanage, xceler8, Aug-28-06 01:33 PM, #4
                RE: tuning with the emanage, ian_12, Aug-30-06 08:52 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2403 Previous topic | Next topic