Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1896
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: MS Issues" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamXtremeRSMar-26-06 05:02 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1910, "RE: MS Issues"
In response to In response to 5

Originally posted by KBallistiks
Thank you both for your help, I definitely appreciate the courteous replies. It was hard enough to get myself to ask for help, I'd have really been in bad shape if I got flamed, lol. I must have seen those mods a thousand times, but I just thought they were for runnning spark. On a positive note, I'm defintely more comfortable and confident with MS now. Thanks again guys!

Well the board mods are for running spark, really. You can run fuel only with no board mods, BUT you have to use the white tach wire for input to the MS, instead of using the crank sensor wire. You need to use the crank sensor wire when running spark becuase the MS needs to know the position of the crank/pistons to fire a spark at the proper time. Fuel only isnt like that, it just needs rpm info off of the tach wire to fuel the engine, injector timing isnt important like spark timing.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

MS Issues [View all] , KBallistiks, Mar-22-06 08:03 PM
  RE: MS Issues, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-23-06 02:54 AM, #1
RE: MS Issues, KBallistiks, Mar-23-06 07:04 AM, #2
      RE: MS Issues, KBallistiks, Mar-23-06 08:50 AM, #3
           RE: MS Issues, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Mar-23-06 06:59 PM, #4
                RE: MS Issues, KBallistiks, Mar-23-06 10:01 PM, #5
                     RE: MS Issues, TeamXtremeRS, Mar-26-06 05:02 AM #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1896 Previous topic | Next topic