Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1686
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fuel Help" Previous topic | Next topic
peter2.slowDec-31-05 06:12 AM
Member since May 24th 2005
108 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1686, "Fuel Help"

Im confused very confused, I need some insight and direction. I understand my current setup very well but Im going big and my expectations are high. Here is my current setup

Bottom end blown:
Turbo: Garret Style t3/t04 .57 trim
4g63 Fuel rail
4g63 N/A 360cc injectors with 1:1 FPR
Walbro 255lph pump
THen I'm using a S-Afc to lean it out
Log style manifold
FMIC with 2.5'' Hardpipes
and some other things.

The rebuild is coming
.20 with the Howell bottom end kit for Turbo application
ARP Head studs
Cometic HG
And a SPEC Clutch I plan on buying.

So I know I want to get good results I plan on selling the injectors and S-AFC and get 1000cc's and a piggy back system or stand-alone.

Megasquirt and E-manage are my two choices. For what I have and want to get which would be less complicated. I want to come accross a nice prebuilt MSII kit but no luck and I don't want to do a custom setup, so the E-manage my be in my best intereset. Can someone please help me decide what is best. Thanks in advance.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Fuel Help [View all] , peter2.slow, Dec-31-05 06:12 AM
  RE: Fuel Help, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-31-05 06:45 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1686 Previous topic | Next topic