Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1519
View in linear mode

Subject: "any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?" Previous topic | Next topic
GlaciusJan-03-05 12:58 PM
Member since Jan 02nd 2002
76 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1519, "any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?"

Hey guys, I think I'm going to run a megasquirt on my avenger as it throws unteen codes with having the 3spd trans in there and all now. I'm all setup for an 8 injector setup but was wondering how difficult it would be to change over.

First and foremost, actually building electronics I suck at, so is there any place you can buy an assembled megasquirt? Once it is in place (controlling spark and ignition at least) does the factory ecu even have to remain in the car? or can I mount the megasquirt in that location.

Mainly I'd like to just meet up with somebody in the area running this setup, as I'm pretty interested in it, but have no experience with it yet. Have had an 034 setup for awhile now and I like it, but I still feel I'm limited with having no control over my ignition, especially when running very high boost levels.

97 Dodge Avenger
a670 reverse manual 3spd swap, 3400 stall, 2.2 stroker, zex setup, 8 fuel injector setup, t3/t4, turbonetics wastegate, and a slew of other mods to go fast BEST ET: TBD
03 srt-4
Stage 1, exhaust, TB, map clamp, wga and mbc. BEST ET: 12.935 @ 110

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area? [View all] , Glacius, Jan-03-05 12:58 PM
  RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-03-05 01:43 PM, #1
RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-03-05 06:01 PM, #2
      RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-03-05 06:01 PM, #3
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-03-05 06:27 PM, #4
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, Glacius, Jan-03-05 07:46 PM, #5
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, madhatter210, Jan-08-05 09:59 PM, #6
                RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-09-05 05:26 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1519 Previous topic | Next topic