Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1028
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonJul-06-05 01:48 AM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1035, "RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting"
In response to In response to 6

Originally posted by rs-pssst
I don't see a pulse width while cranking, only it when the fuel pump primes. Also, while priming I see a tach signal of 2 rpms I will check that resistance. I wonder if there could be a ground problem because very often I would get this error message: "Voltage too low for reliable flash burning" when ever I send to ecu. When soldering the connector, the whole top row is ground right? so i could solder together as many on the top row as I wanted?

Check voltage NOT resistance. IF your getting that error while trying to reflach the ECU then it sounds like you have a building problem.

When you built the MS did you use the Stimulator to test it? If not i suggest you remove the board mods, return the unti to stock rpm input and test the MS with a stimulator to determine which circuits are faulted.

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

cranking pulse widths and problems starting [View all] , rs-pssst, Jul-05-05 12:13 PM
  RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, Teamner947, Jul-05-05 01:20 PM, #1
RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, rs-pssst, Jul-05-05 01:39 PM, #2
      RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, rs-pssst, Jul-05-05 03:11 PM, #3
           RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-05-05 04:36 PM, #4
                RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-05-05 05:06 PM, #5
                     RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, rs-pssst, Jul-06-05 01:39 AM, #6
                          RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-06-05 01:48 AM #7
                               RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, rs-pssst, Jul-06-05 01:57 AM, #8
                                    RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-06-05 10:31 AM, #9
                                         RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, rs-pssst, Jul-06-05 12:16 PM, #10
                                              RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-06-05 12:30 PM, #11
                                                   RE: cranking pulse widths and problems starting, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jul-07-05 02:41 AM, #12

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1028 Previous topic | Next topic