Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1008
View in linear mode

Subject: "wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS" Previous topic | Next topic
White97rsJun-25-05 06:31 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2003
48 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1008, "wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS"

just curious if there are any common mistakes made that would cause the car not to idle at all. i have to constantly flutter the gas in order to keep it running. my WB is fluctuating between 13.5 and 15.2. But the car runs extremely rough and will not hold idle at all. just curious if there are any common mistakes made after a engine rebuild that would cause this. I know timing is a obvious issue, but i was wondering if any other possibilities would be present, that i may have over looked due to extreme simplicity. also, excuse this question but, im tired. I have my MSnS hooked up correctly when i have INJ 1 firing 1 and 3 and INJ2 firing 2 and 4 correct? any help will be appreciated, sooner the better. I gotta drive this bad boy down to Ocean Isle in about 4 weeks.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS [View all] , White97rs, Jun-25-05 06:31 PM
  RE: wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-25-05 10:47 PM, #1
RE: wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jun-25-05 11:29 PM, #2
RE: wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS, White97rs, Jun-26-05 11:15 AM, #3
RE: wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Jun-26-05 05:17 PM, #4
      RE: wont hold idle....common mistakes w/ engine rebuild and MSnS, White97rs, Jun-28-05 04:39 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1008 Previous topic | Next topic